Cooperstand Pro-Mini Guitar Stand
The Pro-Mini Stand is fabricated from sustainable solid kiln dried African Sapele hardwood.
This compact stand is designed to temporarily and securely support a stringed instrument in a protected or monitored environment.
IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GIGGING OR ACTIVE ON STAGE USE.
The Pro-Mini is intended for presentation, home and display use.
The Pro-Mini is designed with a square off rear leg that offers two setup options.
The Pro-Mini’s design will support small instruments with bodies up to 3.75" thick, IE: Baritone, Ukulele. The Pro-mini's design supports all sizes of ukulele,u-bass, mandolin, a violin with or without a shoulder rest,viola, harpsichords, tablets or IPad®.
The Pro-mini is a compact accessory that folds up small enough to store in many instrument cases, gig bags or even in a shirt pocket.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT FOR BREAKAGE OR MISUSE.
- Inert silicon pads at contact points
- Closed cell neoprene padding
- Hard neoprene in thin line areas
- African Sapele construction
- Stainless hinge with non-slip pins
- Two-position brace
- Measures 6 3/8" x 3" x 1 3/8" when closed
- Measures 7" x 8" x 6" open - position 1
- Measures 9-1/4" x 8" x 6" open - position 2
- Comes in black velveteen bag