Advanced Method Flute Vol. 2
Flute, Piccolo (Flute)
An Outlined Course of Study Designed to Follow Up Any of the Various Elementary and Intermediate Methods. Concert Band Method. Hal Leonard Instrumental Methods. Learn To Play. Instructional book. With instructional text, musical examples, standard notation and pull out fingering chart. 80 pages. Rubank Publications #RUBL175. Published by Rubank Publications (HL.4470400).
Item Number: HL.4470400
ISBN 1423444353. 9x12 inches. Edited by Wm. Gower and H. Voxman.
An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method, the Rubank Advanced Methods are considered to be one of the gold standards of advanced instrumental study. The specially designed units provide a a complete pedagogy:
• Scales and Arpeggios All of the major and minor keys are covered in the complete two-book course
• Melodic Interpretation Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
• Solo Preparation Six contest level solos included
• Articulation Studies Specialized for each instrument
• Exercises in Fingering (woodwinds), Flexibility (brass) and Sticking (percussion)
• Ornamentation All types are introduced