2023 Central Oregon Guitar and Gear Swap
WELCOME VENDORS! We’re excited to announce this next great event. Thank YOU!
Saturday, May 6th, 2023 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thank you very much for your interest to have a table at this event. We are promoting and planning for a great day for everyone involved. Please take careful note of ALL the following…
- LOCATION - The event is being held at The Bend Factory Stores. The Bend Factory Stores are located at 61334 S. Highway 97 (on Bend’s South-end of 3rd St). The Bend Factory Stores have no connection or responsibility in/for this event other than leasing the space
- REGISTRATION - Pre-registration is required. Please use the form on next page. Pre-registrations can also be accepted by phone (541) 323-2332. The deadline for pre-registration is Wednesday, May 1st, 2023. Credit Cards are accepted. SAVE THE TOP PORTION OF THIS FORM and bring it with you to the event. It serves as your instructions and as your proof of payment
- LATE REGISTRATION – If space is available! Registration after May 1st will result in an additional $20.00 charge
- PASSES - Only TWO (2) free passes will be given with each space rented. If you, as a vendor, bring along additional help, you will need to pay the $4.00 for regular admission.
- SPACE – An 8’ Table and 2 chairs are provided with each space rented. Each vendor should provide all other means of “dressing up” your space (i.e. Signs, table clothes, etc.)
- FEES – The registration fee of $100.00 per table is all you pay. There is not a commission, “sale fee” or percentage in addition to the registration fee. Bring your own cash/change, to wheel & deal with customers, because each vendor is responsible for managing their transactions.
- SET UP – You have 2 options … so please coordinate to ensure that you are ready to sell when the Swap Meet starts. We want everything set up before we open the doors on Saturday to avoid unnecessary congestion at the entrance. Helpers will be there to assist you as you bring merchandise in, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Friday – SET UP ONLY! Set up starts at 3:00 pm and ends at 7:00 pm
Saturday – Set up time starts at 7:00 am and ENDS at 9:00am. Swap Meet opens at 9:00 am.
- TEAR DOWN - Clean up and move out starts at 4:00 pm on Saturday – NOT BEFORE! Please do not plan on moving out any earlier. Each space must be cleaned out by 7:30 pm
- HAND CARRY – People who attend the Guitar Swap Meet may opt to carry in items for swap/sale purposes. These individuals will pay a fee of $2.00 per item and are limited to 2 items per person when they enter the building. Hand stamps will be used for verification
- PARKING – Please unload and move your vehicle quickly. Vendor parking is past the first 5 spaces of the parking lot ONLY! If necessary, one of the helpers can move your vehicle.
- OTHER – The Central Oregon Guitar &Gear Swap Meet is a “family friendly” event. The typical “no smoking, no vulgarity, no weapons of any kind” rules apply. Also, we cannot turn the volume up too much! Wireless internet is available on the premises. Food will NOT be sold/provided, so plan ahead! Check out the website: www.coguitarswap.com
👇 Reserve your VENDOR TABLE today!👇