An outlined course of study designed to follow the elementary and intermediate levels of any instructional method, the Rubank Advanced Methods are considered to be one of the gold standards of advanced instrumental study. The specially designed units provide a a complete pedagogy:
• Scales and Arpeggios All of the major and minor keys are covered in the complete two-book course
• Melodic Interpretation Including 20+ contest level duets in each book
• Solo Preparation Six contest level solos included
• Articulation Studies Specialized for each instrument
• Exercises in Fingering (woodwinds), Flexibility (brass) and Sticking (percussion)
• Ornamentation All types are introduced
Generations of musicians have been taught with Rubank methods – join the tradition!
You might also be interested in these items
Acoustic Guitar Book Deluxe Edition For Beginners with DVD and CD
Ukulele Primer Book For Beginners with DVD
Mel Bay Manuscript Paper
Ukulele Chord Book
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.